Sunday, June 13, 2010

First post!

Hey there for those who WILL eventually follow this blog, I'm Kerff, K.P is preferred, on the net, but not in public. I don't really care much, anyway I'm an Illustration student at Syracuse U. and I'm hoping that starting up this blog will help me re-motivate myself to become a fine artist and encourage me to push me skills and abilities to its limits, while also having a great deal of fun and satisfaction by the end of the the day. :D But enough chatter, I plan on putting up something everyday, despite how little and putting up a digital piece every week. Since it's my first night and its pretty late I'll just leave guys with a recent piece I made and I'll get back in a few hours with something new. enjoy the blog!




JD!

No comments:

Post a Comment